Happy first day of the month! So, I wanted to try something a little different for July.
I’m setting myself the goal of living my ‘best’ life (or as close as I can get to it). This doesn’t mean spending a ton of money and travelling the world (although I wish it did), but it instead means that I will be trying my hardest to form some healthy habits, as well as tick some things off of my ever-growing bucket list.
Some of these goals are health-related, for example: get 10,000 steps in every day, and some are career and hobby related, e.g. finish the first draft of my WIP and consistently work on my blog.
But my overall goal of this month is to try and get as close as I can to living as my ideal self, which is healthier and happier. Check out my full list of goals for the month below.
- Get 10,000 steps in a day
- Spend more time outside
- Eat a balanced and non-restrictive diet
- Finish the first draft of my WIP
- Spend at least 30 minutes unwinding with yoga each day
- Post on my blog at least three times a week
- Practice my French skills at least a couple of a times a week
- Stick to a consistent skin and hair care routine
- Wear no foundation for the month
- Use no heat on my hair for the month
I’m sure as the month progresses that there will be plenty more, but those are my small goals to better myself this month. Let me know what yours are!